mardi 21 juin 2011

Magnifique vidéo (de fans) avec Renesmee et Edward, Bella ainsi que Jacob!



Merci à RenesmeeMackenzie

2 commentaires:

  1. First it is silly mas that I have seen this is not renesmee and they all realize that they are a part of new moon for god that lie

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dear mibaxi, I'm sorry you didnt enjoy the video. You are allowed to your opinion and I respect that. But for my part, I don't think this video is silly...I totally know that pictures were taken from New Moon and Eclipse, but for me it's ok as it's fanmade and we don't expect it to be perfect (fans have to work with the available photos) and I believe the person who did this video worked really hard, coordinating all pictures with the music and songs. I find the montage very well done and beautiful. Also,as for saying it's not Renesmee, I don't know what you mean as the pictures are all from Mackenzie Foy who is portraying Renesnee in Breaking Dawn. For sure, it will be great to get the real images and video of Renesmee, and I can't wait to see the real deal and the movie in November, but for now, this will do and I love it.

    RépondreSupprimer