lundi 19 juillet 2010

Finding Taylor is my drug! Drôle de video! LOL!



Deux étudiantes de collège ont monté cette vidéo. Elle cherchait Taylor Lautner dans la ville de Pittsburg où Taylor est à filmer son plus récent film Abduction. Voici un message des 2 étudiantes en questions ainsi que les paroles de leur chanson (sur l'air de "Your Love is my drug" de Ke$ha). Leur vidéo est même suivi de bloopers.

De Jasmin & Hannah:
We are two college students who heard about Taylor Lautner filming his new movie in Pittsburgh. So we drove around Pittsburgh all weekend looking for his filming location, only to get really frustrated when we couldn't find it! Although, we did find the set at Hampton High School and were excited to take pictures with his trailer. While driving around, we heard the song "Your Love Is My Drug" by Kesha, and we started making our own lyrics about our adventures trying to find Taylor.

Paroles (Lyrics):
Maybe I need some rehab, or maybe just need some sleep
I've got a sick obsession, I'm seeing you in my dreams
I'm lookin' down Boulevard of the Allies, I'm makin' those fake phone calls
I'm staying up all night hopin', meetin' you at Parkway Mall

What you got Taylor, is hard to find, I think about it all weekend
I'm all strung out, my heart is fried, I just can't get you off my mind
Because we can't, we can't, we can't, find you, we can't, we can't, we can't
I said we can't, we can't, we can't, find you, we can't, we can't, we can't

Won't listen to any advice, Mamma's tellin' me I should think twice
But left to my own devices, GPS got me in a crisis
My friends think I've gone crazy, my driving's getting kinda hazy
My life is going to be affected if I find you like a lovesick Twi-hard

What you got Taylor, is hard to find, I think about it all weekend
I'm all strung out, my heart is fried, I just can't get you off my mind
Because your smile, your smile, your smile is my drug, your smile, your smile, your smile
I said your eyes, your eyes, your eyes are my drug, your eyes, your eyes, your eyes

I don't care what people say, the rush is from ABX signs all day
I get so high when you are near, but crash and crave when your set is cleared

So I got a question, do you want to have a party in room 402
Do I make your heart beat like a Quileute drum
Is my city, your city?

Heinz Field... Ducky Tours... Incline... South Side

Because we didn't, we didn't, we didn't, find you, we didn't, we didn't, we didn't
I said we didn't, we didn't, we didn't, find you, we didn't, we didn't, we didn't
Because we didn't, we didn't, we didn't, find you, we didn't, we didn't, we didn't
I said we didn't, we didn't, we didn't, find you, we didn't, we didn't, we didn't

Hey... heyyyyy... soooooo... your abs, your biceps, your butt, your love... is my drug

I like your abs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire